PKI uses Jenkins CI to run the tests on all patches submitted via Gerrit.
Jenkins CI Setup
See Jenkins CI Setup.
If Jenkins CI failed, follow this procedure to troubleshoot the problem:
- Open Jenkins job that failed, e.g. http://pki-jenkins-fedora.usersys.redhat.com:8080/job/Gerrit-Travis-Integration-Job/7/
- Click Console Output.
If one of the Travis jobs failed:
To check the logs:
- Click on the transfer.sh URLs posted in the comment
- The last part of the URL provides the log name e.g. https://transfer.sh/vsHte/pkitravis_compose_pki_core_packages.txt -> provides results of compose_pki_core_packages
To check the build console output:
- Open the Travis Job URL posted e.g. https://travis-ci.org/dogtagpki/pki-verification-ci/jobs/365697976
- Inspect the console output
- See Travis CI Troubleshooting to determine the cause of the problem.
If there is a problem with the patch, submit a new patch in Gerrit and CI will rerun automatically.
If there is a problem with the network or with Jenkins itself, add a "recheck" comment in Gerrit to rerun CI.