PKI 9 Releases
Dogtag Certificate System 9.0
Dogtag Certificate System 9.0 represents the latest release of Dogtag PKI technology.
Dogtag Certificate System 9.0 builds upon Dogtag Certificate System 1.3 and provides the following significant changes:
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with FreeIPA
- Updated to utilize 'tomcat6' rather than 'tomcat5'
- Streamlined 'pkicreate'/'pkiremove'/'registry' code to be more efficient
- Improved SCEP feature support - see PKI SCEP Support In Certificate System
- Implemented Publishing Queue - see PKI Publishing Queue
- Replaced 'ant'/'autoconf'-based build system with a new 'CMake'-based build system
- SRPM source packages were re-organized - see PKI Packages
- Fixed approximately 275 Bugs - see PKI Bugs closed between Dogtag 1.3 and Dogtag 9.0
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Fedora 15