Return tool the CoolKey page.
The windows CSP only builds and runs on Windows. You will need to following.
- Microsoft Visual C++ I've tested with VC 7.0. It should work with 6.0 and 8.0. VC 8.0 is available at (http://msdn.microsoft.com/visualc/)
- Microsoft CAPI CSPDK currently available at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=7C249AD6-9BAC-4A20-A1A9-3F133D264A42
- Install Microsoft Visual C++
- Set the environment variables INCLUDE, LIB, and PATH to point to the compiler. There is a tool that comes with the compilier to do this.
- Install Microsoft CAPI CSPDK
- Set the CAPISDK evironment variable to point to the directory you installed Microsoft CAPI CSPDK in. For example,
In the root directory type:
You will need the following files:
clkcsp.dll clkcsp.sig cspres.dll
To run the CSP you will need to
- follow the directions in the Microsoft CAPI SDK for setting up your system,
- copy clkcsp.dll cspres.dll and cllkcsp.sig to your C:/Windows/System32 directory,
- in your WINDOWS/System32 directory run regsvr32 clkcsp.dll.