PKI 10.3 TPS Enhancements
- Removed UNINITIALIZED to FOUND transition.
- Removed UNINITIALIZED to TEMP_LOST_PERM_LOST transition.
- Merged TEMP_LOST_PERM_LOST into PERM_LOST.
- Removed DISABLED.
- Renamed FOUND to ACTIVE.
- Added customizable token state and transition labels.
- Renamed TEMP_LOST to SUSPENDED.
- Renamed UNINITIALIZED to FORMATTED.
- Fixed tps.operations.allowedTransitions description to list only UNFORMATTED, FORMATTED, and ACTIVE.
- Added UNFORMATTED state as initial state.
- Added TERMINATED to UNFORMATTED UI transition.
- Added UNFORMATTED to FORMATTED operation transition.
- Added warning in the UI before TERMINATED -> UNFORMATTED transition: "When reusing a token that was previously enrolled, out of security concerns, make sure the certificate and key objects are removed from the token."
- Ticket #1289 - Transition TEMP_LOST to TEMP_LOST_TOKEN_FOUND does not exist
- Ticket #1290 - Enrollment of a temporarily lost token is successful, with transition 3:4
- Ticket #1291 - Change state of a token from TEMP_LOST to TEMP_LOST_PERM_LOST not possible from the UI
- Ticket #1808 - Illegal token state transition via TEMP_LOST
- Ticket #2286 - Renaming TEMP_LOST token state to SUSPENDED
- Ticket #2287 - Adding token UNFORMATTED state
- Ticket #2288 - Renaming UNINITIALIZED token state to FORMATTED