PKI Main Page
The Dogtag Certificate System is an enterprise-class Open Source Certificate System for Linux. It is based upon a full-featured system, hardened by real-world use, that supports certificate management, key archival, OCSP support, and smartcard life-cycle management. The Dogtag Certificate System can be downloaded for free and set up in less than an hour.
- Certificate issuance, revocation, retrieval
- CRL generation, publishing
- Certificate Profiles
- Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP)
- Local Registration Authority for organizational authentication and policies
- Encryption key archival and recovery
- Smartcard lifecycle management
- Token Profiles
- Token enrollment, on-hold, key recovery, format
- Face-to-Face enrollment with the security officer workstation interface
- Extensive documentation
For more, see our Features page.
New to the Project?
If the user's interest is development, view the building guide underneath the Developers section.
Otherwise, to simply run or deploy a Certificate System using pre-built components, see the installation guide.