PKI Main Page
The enterprise-class Open Source Certificate System for Linux. It is hardened by real-world use, is full-featured supports certificate management, key archival, OCSP support and smartcard life-cycle management. The Fedora Certificate System can be downloaded for free and set up in less than an hour.
- Certificate issuance, revocation, retrieval
- CRL generation, publishing
- Certificate Profiles
- Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP)
- Local Registration Authority for organizational authentication and policies
- Encryption key archival and recovery
- Smartcard lifecycle management
- Token Profiles
- Token enrollment, on-hold, key recovery, format
- Face-to-Face enrollment with the security officer workstation interface
- Extensive documentation
For more see our Features page
To get in touch with us, you can try to reach us on IRC at #fedora-idm on irc.freenode.net or on one of our mailing lists.
New to the Project?
If you're new to the project you should start with our getting started page. It contains links to builds, source code and documentation. Our mission page also contains some good information about our mission and goals.