PKI How to contribute
To help code this project, here are some general suggestions for where to begin:
- Read the code - download the Source RPMs, or follow the instructions to checkout a read-only copy of the PKI source code using subversion.
- Learn PKI Development process and help improve it!
- Select a method to submit patches, and don't be discouraged if they are rejected or heavily modified.
- Work on an item on the Wishlist
Contributions are not limited to code patches. There are lots of ways to contribute to the success of the project, including:
- Submitting bug reports
- Suggesting new features
- Make other comments on how to improve the the quality of the project
- Help write useful documentation
- Participate on the mailing lists and IRC
- Contribute to this Wiki
Contributing to JSS
To contribute to JSS, please see the contributor guide.